First Choice helps you reach Financial Independence
Unfortunately, millions of Americans are subject to financial stress due to excessive debt and a lack of financial resources. While there are no quick short-cuts to financial well-being, one can achieve that goal by anticipating problems, planning ahead and staying disciplined.
First Choice Gateway Consulting has developed a specific program to help our clients improve their financial situation by gradually getting out of debt, increasing cash flow and saving for the future. We offer a comprehensive system that ranges from financial education to coaching and aims at helping our client reach financial independence.
The road to financial freedom starts with a single step and First Choice Gateway Consulting can help throughout that journey.
THE FIRST CHOICE APPROACH
1. FINANCIAL EDUCATION
Involves gathering financial data in order to assess the financial situation and to identify specific solutions such as budgeting techniques, debt management, etc.
2. FINANCIAL COUNSELING
At this stage, we will engage into a more extensive data gathering process in order to have a deeper understanding of the situation and to start establishing financial goals and making specific recommendations.
3. FINANCIAL COACHING
Is a way of working with clients closely in order to provide support, accountability and reinforce financial discipline. During that process, we will seek to better understand your current money behaviors, spending patterns and beliefs.
4. FINANCIAL PLANNING
Planning is defined as a strategic long-term approach aimed at maximizing future financial returns while minimizing the risk of foreseeable financial problems.
5. FINANCIAL INDEPENDENCE
Is the final destination in our process. It involves leading a fulfilled life without feeling limited by financial restrictions or worrying about money.
LATEST WORLD INDICES AND NEWS
- Debt ceiling agreement gets thumbs up from biz groups, jeers from some on political right
- Biden and GOP rush to finalize debt ceiling deal, shore up support to prevent default
- Russia launched ‘largest drone attack’ on Ukrainian capital before Kyiv Day; 1 killed
- Raccoon euthanized after woman brings it to pet store and other customers kiss it
- More businesses require teens to be chaperoned by adults, curbing their independence
- China’s 1st domestically made passenger plane completes maiden commercial flight
- In Nigeria’s hard-hit north, families seek justice as armed groups seek control
- EgyptAir flight from Cairo blows tire during landing in Saudi Arabia